Thanks for the interest shown in composing for 52WeeksofGeek.com.
All of your guest posts will be rewarded with a lot of exposure to new visitors as well as with one dofollow link to your web page.
Normally I welcome quality guest posts from interested bloggers, hopefully you can add some of your best work to our blog. Before writing for us, you will find a few things you should know.
- I don’t accept guest posts with less than 600 words.
- I can’t accept guest posts which are off topic while keeping the main theme of this blog in mind.
- I do not accept guest posts which are replicated, rewritten or scraped from somewhere else.
- Do not add Images, I’ll add related images.
I will accept guest posts on the following areas:
- Technology reports – breaking news and opinion
- Apple stories (and App Reviews)
- Android Reports
- Blogging Tips
- Coding and Development
- Computers and Home PC’s (Hardware and software)
- Digital photography
- Entrepreneur and business
I expect the blog posts to be of the highest quality and 100% unique.
So that’s it! It’s all pretty standard stuff I’m sure you’ll agree. If you have any problems, or questions then please contact me either by email to: DJ@52weeksofgeek.com or by using the contact form here.